Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation??

Rob has this whole week off work and we were hoping to get some things done around here. We had also made plans to go to the home of some friends for lunch. And then Rob woke up with some kind of sickness and my migraine from yesterday lingered into today. We had to cancel with our friends...AGAIN...and hopefully we can get together with them soon. We're not sure if Rob has some kind of virus or if it's connected to the vicious sunburn on his head. He burned pretty badly from the wedding on Saturday, so that could be it. My migraine had finally downgraded to a mere headache, so my sense of humor is back. Yesterday I was pretty cynical and sarcastic. We even watched a Star Wars movie after the kids went to bed so that my sarcasm could flow in a manner that wouldn't hurt real people :)

The kids weren't very happy about cancelling with their friends, so we tried to make it up to them. We had a credit at Family Video, so I went and rented Super Mario Galaxy 2. Matthew plays it like a pro and Ben is finally old enough to really start trying with the Wii. Some people teach their kids baseball, some fishing, we teach Wii. At least it's quality family time :)

And it's bedtime soon, so I think I may be sending four Litwillers off to bed. Then I have the Wii all to myself :)

1 comment:

Shanti said...

I'd take learning Wii over baseball and fishing anyday! Lucky kids!!:-)

hope you guys all get to feeling better soon!


Btw...is there any mold growing in your house that might be triggering these headaches etc.? I remember you saying Ben used to have a runny nose alot too.