Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ben vs. Anna

I was hanging up our coats tonight when we got home from church and I turned around in time to see Ben dragging Anna by her tights across the hardwood floor. She looked rather surprised and I couldn't help it, I just started laughing. I managed to choke out, "Ben, don't do that! You'll stretch out her tights. Oh, and you might hurt your sister." You know, go for the obvious reason not too do something first. I removed her tights and went into the kitchen, but not before I heard her yell out, "Benji, no spin Anna! That's naughty!" I guess he got told!

She also been using more sentences, like "I want juice" instead of just "juice" and "How about Ring the Rosie" instead of an insistent "Ring the Rosie" when she wants to play. And the other day she strung together a medley of songs. She started with the beginning of "ABC's" then hit the middle of "Jesus Loves Me" and ended with the last line of "The B-I-B-L-E."

2 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

She getting bigger, and so cute.

Unknown said...

Hmm..guess it did post after all, Rach.