Friday, November 12, 2010

The Day I Got Lost

This week in language arts, Matthew had to choose from three titles and write a story. He wanted me to let all of you know that this is a made-up story. :)

The Day I Got Lost

I was walking down the street with Mom and Dad and there was a bookshop and there was a book I really, really wanted and I looked at it and looked at it and found the book I really wanted. By that time, Mom and Dad had already gone to a market to get some food and when I said, "Hey, Mom and Dad, look at the book I wanted," they weren't there. And so then I ran to try and find Mom and Dad. Then at last I found them in the market. And after we were done, I asked if we could get that book and they said yes.

When Mom and Dad found I wasn't there, they started looking through the market and saw me coming in the door, scared to death.

The End

2 comments:

Sherms said...

Aw, I like that it has a happy ending! He gets found and he gets the book! xx

Beverly said...

Good man...I can get lost looking for books, too! ;-)