Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures




Here's some pictures for all of my non-Facebook friends :) Ben's feeding Anna in the first picture, then the next two are church outfit pictures. In the last one, Anna is wearing her Grandpa Litwiller's baby sweater. She's turning out to be a chubby baby (chubbier than her brothers, for sure!) but still small. I'm not exactly sure how that works. She still fits into 0-3 month clothes very comfortably and can even wear one newborn outfit.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Cute pics! I got on Facebook to confirm that I was indeed friends with someone (I didn't want to hurt her feelings), and somehow I now have 7 friends even though I've spent a total of 3 minutes on Facebook and it wasn't even my idea!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to look at your Facebook pictures, but I got rid of my account because it was stressing me out. I kept having people add me as their friend, and I didn't know how to work anything in Facebook. I guess I'm getting too old! :) When I'm ready for more stress, maybe I'll reinstate my account

Natalie