Sunday, August 10, 2008

Matthew's Bible Story

Every Sunday, we ask Matthew questions about what he learned in Sunday school and Junior Church. Here are excerpts from today's answers:

So there was this boy named Lazaras. He got very sick and died and then he had to go live in a deep, dark tomb. But not the same tomb that Jesus was in...it was a different one. And Jesus told them to roll a stone away and so they obeyed him and rolled it away and...Hey, Daddy, can we go home that way?

And in Sunday school, we are learning about David. We learn the same story EVERY week.

And the two girls that don't like me brought their Barbies today. They keep messing with me, but they didn't today. (Note to readers: I have no clue who he's talking about, but we've had discussions about being kind to others.)

And today I saw a large, plump goose on the way to church and I told my teachers about it and they laughed.

1 comment:

Shanti said...

LOL! I need to start recording my kids conversations more. :-)