Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Funny Little People

I was reflecting on my little ones this morning and how silly they all are and I thought I'd share a bit of their funniness with all of you :)

Just a few hours ago at lunch, Matthew was telling me about his 59 children. He said that one of them died because they couldn't make it to the hospital in time. They drove for thirty days before they found one. I asked him where he was driving from and he said, "All the way from Minnesota!" And then he also said that he broke his memory bone awhile ago and that's why he forgets things.

Anna is just a crazy little toddler. She has so much fun running around in circles and singing to herself. She'll chatter away while she's playing, stop and laugh at some joke she's told, then go back to playing. Yesterday she found my Wakko doll from the Animaniacs and he's been her new best friend. Usually she drags a baby doll around the house with her and feeds them sausage and mac 'n cheese for lunch. And for such a verbal little girl, she still can't ask "up" when she wants to be carried. She stands there and says, "uh-uh-uh" with her arms out.

Ben's not as outright silly as his siblings (the Fulkerson insanity gene did not get passed on to him) but he is a funny little guy all the same. He's not the least bit afraid of insects and has been known to pick the wings off ladybugs. He tries hard to do everything on his own and that's probably part of the humor for me. He's still my little cuddly guy and carries around a blankie periodically. I told him he'd have to give it up when he turned four (in three weeks, yikes!) but he refuses :) Even if he isn't as silly as his sibs, he always knows when I'm teasing.

Oh, their just funny little people that keep me laughing through my day!

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

keep that thought when times get hard.