Monday, February 1, 2010

Health Update

Rob took Ben to see Chip, the NP today, and Ben has another ear infection in the same ear. I think we're just going to keep the kids as isolated as possible this week and hope that they are better by Sunday. I did find a Moon Sand kit at ShopKo, $30 marked down to $7.50, and that kept the boys occupied this afternoon. I think we'll be playing lots of games and doing all kinds of crafts to keep the kids occupied while they are quaranteened. I don't want to make anyone else sick, and I don't want them catching anything else in their weakened immune state.

I did finally make it to my dental cleaning today. I had to cancel last week b/c I felt icky. I have one more tooth to be pulled and some cavities to take care of before I am done. Woo-hoo.

No comments: