Saturday, September 13, 2008

Found Her!!

We have found a wife for Matthew. She turns four at the end of the month, is blonde, and very cute. They have played together in the nursery but miss each other since Matthew moved up to the 4's class. She and her mommy were here last night for my Stampin UP! party and she was too excited to nap b/c she got to play with Matthew. Her name: Kaitlyn.

How do we know he found her? Well, he kissed her. Before she had to leave, Matthew gave her a kiss on the lips. Then they looked at each other and wiped their mouths with the back of their arms. It was too funny! Her mom and I agreed that this little incident goes into the baby books!

I'll have to remind him of this when he goes through his "girls are gross" phase in a few years....

3 comments:

Shanti said...

What a player! And here I thought Angela and him were destined to one day be together. :-)

gpagmafulkerson said...

My goodness, they start young, Ha, Ha.

The Harrisons said...

Your kids crack me up!