Thursday, September 18, 2008

Squirrel Attack!!

The kids and I were outside this morning playing around. Matthew ran back inside to go potty and Ben joined Anna and I on the porch. Suddenly, two squirrels ran across our neighbors porch and tried to run across ours, but ran into Benjamin instead. (So glad the two-year-old protected me!) Anyway, we both yelled and the squirrels changed directions and headed for their tree. Matthew came back outside and I said, "Matthew! Two squirrels tried to attack Ben!"

Matthew said, "Well, I guess that's because they think Ben is nuts!"

3 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

He has an imagination, and quick comebacks.

Shanti said...

Wow! Did he really mean that as a comeback?? That's pretty funny!

Unknown said...

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. It happened one time before.