Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Okay

I saw the doctor today and found out I have a hormonal imbalance and will probably start medication if the problem recurrs. And I'm on iron tablets. Not nearly as scary as I thought.

In other way more important news, Matthew accepted Jesus as his Saviour on Sunday night. He has been talking about it for months and asking loads of questions ranging from simple to so complicated we need a doctorate to answer them! He made his decision at bedtime, but then was so excited that he kept Rob up for another hour asking more questions. At first I didn't know whether or not to believe it was real, but Rob said that if it wasn't, it was the best acting job he's ever seen. There is also a different light in Matthew's eyes and when he misbehaves, he acts guilty afterwards. It's so neat to see him already growing in his new faith. He's been telling everyone what he did.

Matthew's new mission field is Benjamin. He keeps telling Ben that he has two choices, heaven or hell. Ben repeats it by saying, "I have two choices, heaven or school." Since we're homeschooling, I'm thinking I'm just going to leave that one be for the time being :)

4 comments:

cardboardkiller said...

glad youre ok , and yay for mj :D

p.s. mrs lit, are you going to change the url of your blog to rjpjmjbjaj now that anna is here?

Unknown said...

I probably should, but I'm afraid that might upset the balance...you know, people would not find my blog or forget what the address is and then start crying, which would cause them to forget they have hot water boiling, which would start a small kitchen fire, which would then cause their home to burn down and then the entire neighborhood would burn and then while some guy at a nuclear plant will be watching the news report, lean on the wrong button, and blow up the entire world. I just don't think I could live with myself after that, so I'll keep the same address.

Joel and Cara said...

Praise the Lord! We are SO very excited to hear Matthew's good news!

Shanti said...

That's awesome about Matthew! Angela and David did the same Sept. 11th. Yeah, I know .What a day!