Saturday, September 20, 2008

Me Update

I've been kind of quiet lately on Facebook and the blog, so here's why: I sprained my wrist. I hurt it a few weeks ago, but did some more serious damage on Monday. I'm probably going to get into trouble for even typing (as I hear Rob coming downstairs) but I thought I'd throw something up to let you all know what's going on.

I have also been extremely exhausted and had other symptoms so I went to the doctor on Monday (so convienient that I hurt my wrist that day!) I don't have thyroid problems, diabetes, liver trouble, kidney trouble, and I'm not pregnant. (As for the last one, I certainly wouldn't mind another child, I just couldn't handle another pregnancy. Maybe Rob could carry one....) So, I'm off to see another doctor on Wednesday for the other symptoms (if you really must know, contact me by e-mail....it's not going on a public blog.)

And that's me in a nutshell. I'll probably pay for all of this typing later...it kind of hurts right now.....

No comments: