Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ha and Blah

The ha: I got on the computer a few minutes ago to reserve a movie at the library. Matthew asked what I was doing and I said, "Well, there's this movie I want to put on reserve and if I don't do it now, I'll forget. Sometimes if Mommy doesn't do things when she thinks of them she'll forget to do them." His response, "NO WAY!!" Yes, Matthew, Mommy does occassionally forget something...

The blah: Anna has stomach flu. It started last night, she slept through the night (all of my children have the ability to sleep through illnesses, even coughs) and started up again this morning. Poor baby is taking another nap. I took her to the doctor to check for dehydration and b/c babies with stomach flu scare me. He said she's okay and just to get fluids down her as I can and watch for signs of dehydration. The most pathetic thing she did today was crawl over to Rob and fall asleep on his shoes. (Oh yeah, did I mention that she's crawling now? Started last week, but she doesn't do long distances yet.) I think the rest of the fam had a mild version of the flu. I'm really hoping and praying that we all built a good immunity to it last winter with that nasty rotavirus.

1 comment:

Shanti said...

yech. the flu. Well, looks like David is starting on his cough again. Now I am starting to wonder if it's seasonal.

So Yay! She's crawling now. Trouble. Trouble. Trouble.