Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nanna

My little Nanna (as we call her) had a doctor's appointment about two weeks ago and I realized that I never posted her stats! She was 18 lbs 9oz (90th percentile) and 26 1/4 inches long (75th percentile). Her head was in the 65th percentile but I can't remember the measurement. She's as roly-poly as ever. My sister commented that all of Anna's weight is in her belly and I believe she's right, although she has very chunky legs and wrists. She's predominately in 12mo. clothing, although a few 18mo. outfits fit her.

She's getting ready to crawl right now and has all the parts and pieces learned. Once she figures out how to put everything together, she'll take off! The boys both crawled at 7mos so I'm not too surprised with her. After that milestone comes the pulling up and walking. I'm curious to see if she's like Matthew (walking at about 9mos) or Ben (walking at 11mos) Maybe she'll be nice to me and put off the walking until later, but I doubt I'll get that lucky. She's a smiley little thing that charms the socks off everybody. She especially loves to see Daddy come home and saves all of her special grins for him. Rob's in big trouble when she gets older....better make room for a pony somewhere....

1 comment:

Shanti said...

That picture of Anna in your last post is soooo cute! Yep. She's probably going to be able to talk Rob into just about anything. :-)All your kids have those adorable dimples too!