Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Anna's New Hobby

Anna is quite fascinated these days by all things diaper-related. She takes off her diaper when she's wet and parades around bottom-less. Methinks it's time to potty train rather than chasing around a naked baby all day.

She also likes to check her dollies to see if they are stinky. She'll pretend to look in their diapers and say, "Eww! Baby stinky! Needs a diapie change." Yesterday I had to pretend to change two dolly diapers before she would take her nap.

But today was the kicker. We were at the library checking out our books when the boys walked right in front of Anna's stroller. Anna reached out and grabbed Matthew's waistband, pulled it out until she could see his bottom and said, "Eww! Stinky! Needs a diapie change!" Then she checked Ben. The librarian and I were rolling by this point and the boys were rather surprised their bottoms were exposed in public. I directed them to a better standing place, then Anna tried to reach up and grab my skirt. Thankfully she's not tall enough!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Very funny!!!!!

Beverly said...

Too cute!! Kenna walked in on me in the bathroom and observed that I had a "blue pull-up." Um, yeah. That would be my underwear, sweetie!!