Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yucky Sunday

Well, at the end of yesterday's post, I mentioned we were all on the mend. Scratch that. Last night Anna woke up with night terrors and stayed awake for two hours. She screamed for some of the time, I held her and rocked her for a good part of it, then she opted to go back to her crib and talked to her dollies until she went to sleep. She was rather cranky all day today, taking a brief nap in the morning and a longer one in the afternoon. She still hasn't had a fever (thankfully) but she's been cranky enough w/o one.

Ben's cough has gotten worse, so far that it made him vomit this evening. He felt better afterwards, but put himself to bed early. Matthew's cough is now getting a little worse. Rob feels worse today, as do I. Some of it is due to lack of sleep overnight but I think our bodies are also still fighting the flu. I am very weak right now and I think had another low-grade fever today.

So, providing they are open tomorrow, we're going to try to make a family trip to the doctor. Even if the visit is crazy with five people, at least we'll all get out of the house. Rob and Matthew went to Sunday school this morning and Rob went tonight to check in nursery workers and get everything set up, but otherwise we've been in the house today. I think we're all getting cabin fever....especially me....time to pull out the binoculars and stalk the neighbors....

No comments: