Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anna Funnies

Last night, Rob and I took the kids upstairs for bedtime when the phone rang. I ran down to answer it, leaving Anna to play on Matthew's bed. (Just a mattress on a pallet on the floor--no legs so the monsters can't fit under it!) When I returned two minutes later, I found Anna dipping a preztel into the toilet water and sucking on it. Ewww!!!! Where was Rob? Right behind her helping the boys brush their teeth. After alerting Rob, I lost it. Turn your back for one second....

Last night, Anna was bending over and looking through her legs. Matthew used to do that and Mrs. Tica always said he was looking for a little brother (funnily enough, Ben was born about 9 months after Matthew started that...). I asked if she was looking for a little sister. Matthew then went up and put his face right into hers. She found that so funny that she shot off crawling around the living room, laughing hysterically!

I was carrying her past the piano yesterday and she fussed at me. I looked on the piano and realized she had seen the camera. She wanted her picture taken! Rob picked up the camera and she smiled real big until he took the picture. What a ham!

And after being so cute yesterday, she had to go and wake up at 4:45am today.

No comments: