Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Kitty

This is Anna. I saw a kitty this morning! I was up early and we heard a loud noise outside. Daddy shot to the window and saw a big grey kitty in our trash can. Mommy took me and Matthew over to look at it while Daddy went to the back door to turn on the light. I really liked seeing that kitty. It was very fat and had a black mask on. And it sat up on it's hind legs and looked at us. It said, "What you looking at? And where's my breakfast? Don't you people ever put out the trash?" Poor kitty...the trash monster took our trash on Friday and Daddy hasn't had to put any in the outside can yet. He must have been a hungry kitty because he left to go to the neighbors after that. I liked that big grey kitty. Matthew called it a raccoon...that must be the kitty's name. Ben missed the whole thing. When he woke up, Matthew said, "Ben! There was a Raccoon in our trash can. A Rac-Coon!" I hope I see the kitty again. It was pretty neat!

No comments: