Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mmmm....frosting....

I got onto the computer this morning to check e-mail, choosing a time when the boys were occupied and quiet. Things were going along well and when I finished, I went out to check on them. They weren't in the living room watching TV or reading books, they weren't in the toy room or dining room either. That left the kitchen. And there were my two little darlings, eating chocolate frosting. Matthew had found 1/2 a can in the fridge, had gotten a spoon, and was alternating bites between himself and Benjamin. I couldn't help myself...I died laughing. They laughed as well, which really didn't help reinforce the whole "stay out of the fridge" rule. I know that the "experts" say not to let your kids see you laugh at them (or students) but I can never help myself. I constantly laugh at my kids (and I laughed at my students as well.)

And don't worry...they still ate their lunch.

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Both hillarious and gross (not big into frosting by itself!

Shanti said...

Whenever they're quiet--that's when I worry. :-)