Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Modem Mayhem

We are experiencing technical difficulties....please stand by......our modem died the other day, so we have no internet access at home right now. I'm typing from the computer lab at MBBC (thanks, Rach, for keeping the kids a little longer today). We're hoping to have a new modem soon, but in the meantime, if you need to contact us by e-mail, use Rob's school address. Or call us...I like to hear adult voices!!

I'm having a Tupperware open house this weekend, so if you're interested in buying anything, go in through my website and e-mail me using my Tupperware address (which is the contact on my personal website.) It's a mystery hostess thing, so you could win the chance to be the hostess (or some other fabulous Tupperware prizes!!)

And that is all. I'm very tired, so I might fall asleep typing..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

It must be cold and flu season fro computers - our hard drive died! Hope the party goes well!