Friday, July 6, 2007

Pictures


Here are the two pictures I promised from the Fulkerson 4th of July cook-out. The first pic of of Matthew and his cousin Kara discussing Matthew's toe. The second is of the entire family. Backrom is Joel, then my daddy, Chris, Adam, Kara, and Rob. Front row is Cara, Matthew, my mommy, Mandy, Kate, Melanie, Callie, Ben, and me. All spouses are together but the kids kind of got spread out. The girls belong to Adam and Melanie and the boys are mine (of course.) Aren't we a handsome group???

4 comments:

hartgirlies said...

Glad to see some pics. I was wondering if you had been abducted by aliens or if you had just eaten too much Wisconsin cheese! Where ya been, homey!

(I guess I have no room to talk. I have not even updated my blog!)

hartgirlies said...

What?? Dost my eyes deceive me? Approval from the blog owner? For MY comments! I am doomed never to comment again!

Unknown said...

Well, people with no google accounts (like the majority of the fam) can't comment, but Rob wanted some kind of safeguard on the site, so this is what we decided on. If there was a "Let Shelly post for free" button, I'd push it :)

Shanti said...

nice pics! and yeah, I guess you are a handsome enough group. hehe.