Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tales from the Potty Trained

Here are some Matthew-isms as he is fitting into the world of the potty trained.

1. I held out his Diego underwear for him to put on this morning. He said, "Aww...they're so cute! Mommy, you should get some like this!"

2. "Ben-Ben still goes in his diaper! Ewww!!"

3. I couldn't convince him that his Buzz Lightyear underwear were to be worn with Buzz on the back. "Mommy, Buzz goes on the front, the white part in the back!"

4. So far, we have a daily 5pm accident. At 6:30pm he informs me, "Mommy, there's where I peed on the couch."

5. "Mommy, what's that?" he asks, referring to the little slot in the front. My response was, "When you get better at this, I'll show you."

I'm still in shock that I'm down to just one in diapers!!!

3 comments:

The Harrisons said...

funny stories...remind me not to get too comfy on the couch next time we visit ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys ;)
MW

Unknown said...

It's okay...it was on the part under the cushions :)