Saturday, February 16, 2008

Random Moments

I love it when my kids (and husband) catch me completely off guard. Anyone who has spent five minutes with me knows that I love to laugh, and my family provides me with an endless source of amusement.

Yesterday, I was sitting at the dining room table working on an order form. Ben ran in, excited, and said, "I had gas!" Then he ran back to the living room. I guess it was an important piece of info to "pass" on.

Today at breakfast, Matthew was trying to get Rob's attention, who was trying to finish telling me a story. We have been teaching Matthew that he needs to wait until someone is finished talking instead of interrupting, but I guess that whatever he had to say couldn't wait. Rob continued to ignore him, and Matthew in his frustration with Daddy, growled at him, breathed heavily, and tried again. Couldn't help it....that was a great laugh!

No comments: