Sunday, February 3, 2008

Braindead Moments

Rob is convinced that I am either having a blonde or this little girl is so smart that she's using all of my brain cells. Here is the proof:

#1--I was shopping at Pick 'n Save on Saturday and I picked up a rotissere (sp?) chicken for lunch. I walked away from the deli to continue my shopping. I kept smelling chicken and thought to myself, "Wow! That chicken smell is strong! I can smell the deli all the way from here!" Then I looked into my cart......

#2--I am scheduled to work at the nursery desk the first Sunday night of every month. As I was watching the service from my monitor, I realized that I have missed communion the last few months. I thought to myself, "Man, I always miss communion. How is it that I seem to be at the desk every time there is communion?" Then it dawned on me that we always have communion every first Sunday night of the month.......

#3--This happened a few months ago, but still while pregnant. We had Morning for Moms at church and I had my nursery pager in my back pocket. If you leave the building with a pager, it beeps continually until the battery dies or you return it. I kept hearing this beeping sound all the way home. I knew what it was, but I just couldn't find that pager. The sound kept following me everywhere......

Hope you got some good laughs!

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

ha ha - good laugh :-) At least you have an excuse!