Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Deadline

We have an official date set for the surgery/birth of Anna. It is March 21st at 8:50am. The time really means nothing, because neither one of the boys was born close to their surgery times. Matthew's time was 8:30 and he was born at 9:51 and Ben's was 1:30 and he was born at 3:08. It can take a bit for them to get me prepped and whatnot. Matthew's was delayed b/c a lady in labor almost needed an emergency c-section, which bumped me back. (For those worried, she was able to deliver naturally.)

ANYWAY, it's set now. I could always go into labor before that date and have to have an emergency c-section, but at least we have a deadline. The pregnancy is going well, my foot is feeling better, and we're starting to prepare for Anna's arrival. (i.e.--today I bought pacifiers.)

5 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

What else do you need?

cardboardkiller said...

yay :D

Beverly said...

I love how you prepare for babies. Maybe tomorrow you can buy diapers. :-)

Unknown said...

Beverly--You're so funny :)

Mom--I have a list of things sitting right here in front of me. Most of it is consumables (diapers, wipes, medicines, etc.) but beyond that, we still need a few clothing items, blankets, and a swing.

Shanti said...

I've got some baby blankets. Don't know if you want "used" ones or not. They don't have stains or anything.