Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blessings

I promise not to complain about my injury in this post (which is feeling better, thank you for your prayers.) Instead, I have some blessings to share.

Rob came home from church last night with a card from some friends. In it was a gift certificate to a local grocery store for a substantial amount of money. God is so good! Today was Second Harvest at MBBC and some friends picked up a box for us. I also had my own personal maid/nanny this morning (same friends). A friend of Rob's from work/school was recently married and when his wife heard of my plight, she came over to do some housework for me and entertain the kids for four hours.

What wonderful blessings! Rob and I do not deserve these blessings, but the Lord has just been so good to us.

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Praise the Lord! He is faithful :-)

gpagmafulkerson said...

Yes you do deserve those blessings. God provides for His own. You are trying your best and living for Him. He takes care of us.