Friday, May 29, 2009

Count Anna In

This morning we were in the kitchen fixing breakfast and Rob was counting something out loud. He said, "One, two, three,..." and then Anna said, "Four, five, six!" I turned around and we both stared at her with a stunned look on our faces. Rob counted again, and again Anna finished. Then she said, "Five, four, three, two." Now I know she gets that from us because we often count down when we tell the boys to do something. But I didn't expect to hear her counting this early! She's just repeating words right now, but it is a little freaky to hear a fourteen-month-old counting!

Ben keeps getting nosebleeds, which freak him out, which then causes more nosebleeding. Last night he injured his toe and while he waited for Daddy to get the first aid kit he said, "I'm tired of bloody toes and a bloody nose!"

My silly kids :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use to get bloody noses all the time as a kid so I feel for Ben. Try using a humidifier thats what my mom used and it mostly worked.

Beverly said...

Cute counting! Kenna currently shouts "One, two, three, nine, TEN!" when she is playing hide-and-seek with the older kids.