Monday, December 14, 2009

Angels Working Overtime

What do you get when you add a metal fork,
an electrical outlet,

the plug for the Christmas lights,


and a disobedient three-year-old? Thankfully, nothing more than a surprised little boy!! Today I was in the kitchen and I saw a bright flash out of the corner of my eye. I had just told Ben to stay away from the Christmas lights and I guess he got it in his head to whack the plug with his fork. He wasn't shocked at all and since both the fork and the plug were melted, that's very surprising. Rob looked at the damage and can't see any way Ben didn't get hurt except for guardian angels. Unless somebody out there is an electrician and can explain it to us :)
Praise the Lord for His hand of protection on disobedient children!!!



1 comment:

Shanti said...

gack!!!! I read the rest of your posts after this one too! You have been having QUITE the time!!

I thought I had you on my blogroll on my site already, and just noticed I didn't!! All this time, I just thought you hadn't been updating anything. pfffffffft. silly me!