Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here's a picture of my cuties before church this past Sunday. Matthew sang in the Cherub Choir, which performed before the big children's program. Next year, he'll be in the program and Ben will be in the Cherub Choir.

Well, the last of the baking is finally done. I had to make two more batches of cookies to take with me to Illinois tomorrow and some rolls for Rob's Christmas party at work. All of the homemade gifts are finished, cards are all done and out, and I think we're ready to just relax with our families. We take off tomorrow afternoon when Rob gets off work and we'll hopefully return on Saturday. The weather looks to be pretty yucky, but we might just make it in and out during the lighter times.

Merry Christmas to all of you and if I don't see you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

1 comment:

Shanti said...

Such a great picture!! They're all so adorable--and grownup looking!!

Merry Christmas!