Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It keeps getting better!

After yesterday's little electrical incident (see previous post) I was hoping for a smoother week. Well. Matthew came racing into the kitchen today holding his head. I didn't see bleeding initially, but then saw the red patch on top of his head. Ben had thrown a truck and Matthew got into the way. The cut was very small, but he had a bump and it was bleeding badly. We got the bleeding to stop and then I washed his hair.

About 20 minutes later, I catch Matthew coming down the stairs with his scissors. I questioned him and he said, "Ben had gum in his hair, but I took care of it." I asked how Ben got gum in his hair and Matthew said he had put it there. Funny, because Ben was the one chewing gum!! Thankfully, the patch on Ben's head is very small and easily hidden by the rest of his hair.

I think I'm going to sleep through the rest of the week and wake up on Saturday.

No comments: