Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Anna!


Hey, This is one of the few times I (Rob) will probably ever blog, so I hope you enjoy it!

Baby Anna was born this morning at 9:36, she weighs 7 pounds even, and is 19 1/2 inches long (same as her siblings). She is cute as ever, and has a good set of lungs - a very good set! (I could hear her through two sets of closed doors right after she was born. Penni is doing well, but sore and very groggy from the anesthesia (I had to use spell check to know how to spell that word - why does it have an "h" anyway?). Thank you all for your prayers - God has been very good to us!

Since I don't know how I am supposed to end a blog I will just have to stop typing at some point in

6 comments:

Megan R. said...

Congratulations!!
Does she have a middle name?

gpagmafulkerson said...

Penni will have to have you do some blogging. I like the way you
ended your (Ha Ha).
Congratulations!!!

The Harrisons said...

Yay Rob! I was just thinking we'd have to wait until Penni came out of the hospital to see her and was bummed! Good for you!

She is GORGEOUS!!!! I think Eóin even whistled! Praise the Lord!

Unknown said...

Megan--June.

Anonymous said...

I wonder where the June came from???? :)

Natalie

Anonymous said...

haha great ending mr. l...
congrats, keeping you guys in my prayers :)

-sam