Sunday, March 2, 2008

He's Back!

I've got my Matthew back. He's been pretty normal most of the day. He's eaten at lunch and supper, drank lots, is using the potty, has no more diarehea (I simply do not know how to spell that word), and is running around the house driving us nuts again. It's good to have him back. He'll still be kept home for a couple of weeks. I don't want anyone else catching it and I don't want him to catch something else while his resistance is low.

Ben has been off and on today. He perked up when he got his toy from Grandma and Grandpa Litwiller (a Little People police car) and has eaten a little, but he threw up twice. Then at supper, he kept gagging and acting like he was going to do it again. So, we gave him a dose of the anti-nausea stuff and he's doing better. He's been drinking, but I'm not sure it it's enough. We'll see how he is tomorrow and we might take him to his pediatrician just to be sure he's okay.

Funnies: Matthew was running around and Ben was ambling back to the couch. Matthew growled at Ben and Ben cried. I said, "Matthew, Ben doesn't feel good. Did you want Ben to mess with you when you were sick?" Matthew replied, "Ben sat on my head when I was sick!" No sympathy.....

When I strapped Matthew into his carseat last night, he asked what day tomorrow was. I told him Sunday, but we wouldn't be going to church. He replied, "I don't want to go to Sunday school. They don't have beds there."

I'll have to post all the funny stuff that happened or Matthew said at the hospital. I also have some pics of the little guy in his bed.

2 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Yeah and oh no. You have two on the extreme, one well and one in the middle of it. Praise the Lord for Matthew and praying for
Ben.

Shanti said...

Well I'm glad Matthew is doing better!

LOL @ his sympathy towards Ben. They'll toughen each other right up!

David had a little dio today as well. I have no idea how to spell that word either. I think it's "diarrhea" but I just say "dio" since it's a whole lot easier! :-)