Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Last Day

Well, this is my last day of pregnancy forever. Unless God has a sense of humor, which He does, so we may see another Litwiller ten years down the road or something....but I digress. It's been an interesting last day for sure.

My goal for the day was to get some housework done so Rob has less to do on Saturday, have some fun with the boys, and get ready for the hospital. Believe or not, this blog is on my list of things to do :) I did manage to get some work done...at least the dishes are done, the laundry is done, and the floors were swept and vaccuumed at one point in time (I just found a cracker mess...grrr....)

The boys and I did have a good day together overall. We went to the hospital so I could have some blood drawn. They were pretty good and both got suckers and stickers (I, the poked one, got nothing but my hospital bracelet.) Then we went for lunch at Mullen's Dairy. They were pretty well-behaved overall and we had a nice time together. Then I tried to pay. The card machine wasn't working, the boys got antsier as we waited and ran everywhere. Finally, the manager just told me to come back and pay later. Gotta love small towns :)

The boys both took naps today, I was able to get some rest. Matthew then began showing signs that he is not happy about me leaving. He threw fits about every little thing that happened and I finally talked to him about it. He just doesn't want me to be gone. Pray for the little guy...he's going to take this separation pretty hard. Ben doesn't really know what's happening, but I'm sure he'll be affected as well.

We have two sitters tomorrow, so both had to be briefed. I took stuff over to the home of one, who watches the boys all the time. They are starting there tomorrow at 6am and then another friend is picking them up after lunch and bringing them home for naps. Rob should be home sometime in the late afternoon. We're now planning to have Rob just stay home tomorrow night and bring the boys up on Saturday. I'm going to video tape a message for them for Friday night.

Prayer Requests: 1. The surgery and a healthy baby. 2. The boys--that they are well-behaved tomorrow. 3. THE SNOWSTORM!!! We're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow...go figure. Pray for safety on the roads as Rob travels. This is crazy!!!

Here we go :)

3 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Prayers are with you ! All will be
well in God's hands.

The Harrisons said...

Can't wait for pictures! Praying for you today :-)

Unknown said...

hi mrs. litwiller. its adilene from liberty baptist. i hope anna comes out healthy. good luck with the surgery. whats your home address so i can send anna something?