Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tupperware, Here We Go!

I have added a new link to my site. It goes directly to my personal Tupperware website. Feel free to check it out.

My party did not go as well as planned and I did not make my minimum, but I'm not discouraged. I gave out catalogues to everyone who didn't come, so maybe I'll get some orders by Wed. at the party close. I think almost everyone who reads this site got an invitation for an e-party. (Execpt Karen H.! Argh! I don't have your e-mail!!!) That is a party I make comission from, as well as get some free stuff to add to my kit. Please pray that I qualify and am able to make up the deficit in our income problem so that Rob does not have to find new employment. (And if you can't order, you can still be my friend.)

I'm still holding out for a Brinks truck to break down in front of my house and the driver gives me some money because it's too heavy for his truck. Hey, it happened with milk for George Mueller!

3 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

I guess anything can happen. But haven't seen anything like that happen around here either.

Shanti said...

Well, I will start praying for the Brinks truck to bread down in front of your house. hehe.


Anytime you want to set up that e-party--I'm ready! I also threatened people on my blog if they didn't buy tupperware from you. :-)

hartgirlies said...

Hey- Ever thought of babysitting to fill in some gaps? Even one kid might help!
And don't think that you can't do it in a small space. Our house is not large now and I have done it before in a smaller apt!
Just food for thought.