Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Funny Moments

Today I was playing Super Mario Galaxy (I think that's our family vacation this summer--send a little Italian man through space and travel with him to far off galaxies...) and I was on a level that was particularlly hard. I finally figured out the hardest part and Matthew said, "Oh, Mommy! I'm so proud of you!" and Ben gave me a big hug. I almost "died" at that point b/c I was laughing so hard. Ah, they weren't proud when I endured a seemingly endless c-section with them, but they're proud that I can sommersaut, spin, wall-kick, and spin again to get on top of a Whomp.

I was showing Anna some pictures of animals today and was trying to get her to imitate sounds or names. Here's the conversation:

Mommy: Giraffe. Gi-ra-ffe.
Anna: Dog-gie
Mommy: Elephant. El-e-fant.
Anna: Dog-gie
Mommy: Rhino.
Anna: Dog-gie
Mommy: Moose.
Anna: Mooooooooo

At least she got one!

2 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Maybe they all look like doggies to her except the Moose.

Shanti said...

hahaha. Love the conversation between you and Anna.

Yes. Every once in a great while I get the chance to catch up and read your blog posts!!