Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Mouth

I am pleased to report that I had a filling and not a root canal. My mouth is sore from holding it open so long (and talking to people at FBS tonight) but I'm doing fine. My dentist cracks me up b/c he holds elaborate conversations w/his assistant during the proceedure. In fact, when I kind of gurgled that I had extra info on the Palin resignation, they whipped everything out of my mouth so I could fill them in :) I love my dentist!

We had another great night of FBS tonight. Ben had a wonderful time and actually cried when I picked him up b/c he didn't want to leave. Matthew answered a question in the missions room and was told he had "quizzed out." Last year he came home every night telling me that he never answered a question. I told him "maybe next year" and sure enough, he's doing it now! And the amazing part was that I picked them up and they calming walked with us to the car. I think I need to check their tags to see if we got the right kids...

Rob and I are enjoying the adult class, which is covering our words. I can't say I'm gleaning too much new info, but it's a good reminder for sure.

And Miss Anna was one of only six in the nursery tonight. She had a good time as well, although they've labeled her as a compulsive snack-stealer. I'm not surprised since we all feed her here at home, so she probably thinks she can get snacks from anybody, even tykes her own age.

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Glad you had a better night.